[Freeswitch-users] I need a favor...

Gerry Hull gerry at pstn2.net
Sat Jun 6 21:25:09 PDT 2009

OK, thanks to help on the list have my very cool FreeSwitch app running...
Gotta love FS once you get over the learning hump!

So, I build FS and got everything running smoothly on my Wndows development
box.  Great.   Then I went to deploy it on a production server.   As I
figured, no copy-and-run here.

I tried building the setup project but it's just not happening for me!

Can someone out there build me the Windows MSI for build 13496 or later and
provide a link to it?   I'm in a bind here to get this up and running.

If I can pry a few bux out of the boss, I hope to be a ClueCon and describe
to application we have built with FreeSwitch.

Regards,

Gerry