[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch creating more then two sessions for one call

Jim Burke jim at evolutiontel.net
Fri Jun 5 17:00:39 PDT 2009

Could it be that you are getting several INVITE messages per call due to 100 Trying message is not being sent until after the route is selected from your java routing script?

You might be able to send a 100 trying from your dialplan or script. Keep in mind that this message stops timers on the originating side.