[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch creating more then two sessions for one call

Shoaib Khanzada shoaib at breezecom.ae
Thu Jun 4 22:35:13 PDT 2009

Hi FS-Users,

I am having an strange problem of sessions in freeswitch.

For every call Freeswitch is creating more than two sessions (in and out
legs). For example, I have seen 260+ sessions for just 30+ calls whereas
there should not be more than 60 sessions for just 30 calls.

I have seen the same problem with 1.0.4pre8 and trunk version.

I am using default values from switch.conf.xml for max_sessions (1000) and
sessions_per_second(30).

Freeswitch create many sessions only when there is good load on the system.
It works fine with the steady load of 50-100 calls. However, if I give it
200+ calls at once then it breaks.

Any suggestion?

Shoaib