[Freeswitch-users] WikiPBX Installation

Darin Weeks d at unwire.it
Thu Jun 4 16:58:23 PDT 2009

I'm game to help out.  I have "product" experience with UI and stuff... (but
please don't think that I'm a business wonk).  As a new freeswitch user it
might be slightly harder to work with me rather than someone who knows the
nuts and bolts of the system, but on the other hand, my n00b status might
yield a more intuitive UI because it'll have to make sense to me in order to
design it.

Please keep me in the loop or add me to any emails on the topic and I'll see
how I can join in.

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 4:36 PM, Matthew Lockwood <matthew.lockwood at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Awesome :-D
>
> I need some thinking time to come up with a strategy, but I'll set up a
> project site soon so we can all collaborate on this.

> On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 4:29 PM, Michael Collins <msc at freeswitch.org>wrote:
>

>> On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 4:13 PM, Matthew Lockwood <
>> matthew.lockwood at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Okay, leave this with me - I'll bring this together and do what's
>>> required. I'll see if I can squeeze it in ahead of schedule, but don't count
>>> on it. Also expect pleas for help at some stage, and I'll need a UI
>>> developer to create an awesome interface.
>>>
>>> You'll all be hearing from me shortly!
>>>

>> You're hired!!! :)

broadband internet for west hollywood
   d at unwire.it        http://unwire.it