[Freeswitch-users] Missing lines copying data from console to vi

Lars Zeb larclap at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 4 09:59:00 PDT 2009

I want to copy the results of a siptrace captured on the fs console to a
file. The console is running on a Gnome terminal. I highlight the text I
want to copy in the fs console, open a vi session in insert mode, and paste
the text. However, the text is not pasted as I copied it - it is missing
characters/lines.

I know I am doing something wrong. Is there another way to save siptraces to
a file? Redirection doesn't work.

sofia profile internal siptrace on is the command I use.

Thanks Lars