[Freeswitch-users] Set problem in dialplan

Milena testeador01 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 10:39:25 PDT 2009

Hi Woody :)
You cannot use the variable on another extension, however you could just
merge both extensions' conditions.

then your only problem would be that you're not exporting the value, after
set, you gotta export, look at this example (a little extract from
dialplan/default.xml):

 <extension name="Local_Extension">
   <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(10[01][0-9])$">
     <action application="set" data="dialed_extension=$1"/>
     <action application="export" data="dialed_extension=$1"/>
   </condition>

   <condition field="destination_number" expression="^${caller_id_number}$">
     <action application="set"
data="voicemail_authorized=${sip_authorized}"$
     <action application="answer"/>
     <action application="sleep" data="1000"/>
     <action application="voicemail" data="check default ${domain_name}
${dialed_extension}"/>
        <anti-action application="bridge" data="user/${dialed_extension}@
${domain_name}"/>
      </condition>