[Freeswitch-users] Make current fails (build 13537)

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 15:14:29 PDT 2009

You have a good point.

On the other hand, it's just another random day in SVN trunk. =D
Most projects don't offer SVN trunk you can play spin-the-bottle with and
land on something production-ready.  But we are pretty close most of the
time.

Here's my point of view:
That particular addition was a component to the core meant to be
transparent.
If we did not find out the hard-way about this by adding it to trunk,
we would have found out the even-harder-way by having it imprinted in the
actual release.

We try to keep the suffering to a minimum but we sometimes fall short.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm