[Freeswitch-users] Make current fails (build 13537)

Lars Zeb larclap at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 14:53:38 PDT 2009

Brian,

I'm probably not the only one here, but much of what I have to do to get
Freeswitch going is new to me. Never installed or really worked with Linux
and scripting; just a little xml. It is challenging. Freeswitch is
interesting, appealing and challenging. The work your group has done is
amazing. Given this, interacting with you can be intimidating.

I am experiencing the slow start with build 13532. I assume that "block all
ICMP" refers to the firewall/gateway. If this is correct, why is it that I
can ping the firewall from the Freeswitch box? Can you explain in more
detail what it might be on my network that is blocking ICMP? All my clients
and Freeswitch itself are behind a NAT firewall.

Thanks Lars

Linux fs 2.6.18-128.1.10.el5 #1 SMP Thu May 7 10:39:21 EDT 2009 i686 i686
i386 GNU/Linux