[Freeswitch-users] Inbound using FS

Darin Weeks d at unwire.it
Tue Jun 2 07:35:59 PDT 2009

Have you setup an inbound gateway similar to this?
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Tested_Phone_Providers_Listing

You also need to setup your dialplans for the inbound.... this page among
others has more info:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Quick_Start

Finally, your FIREWALL can be the most critical to get right. In fact, you
might want to start with this or revisit even if you think it is setup
right. I was grasping around in the dark until I started using TCPDUMP to
monitor what was happening with my connections.  In the end, I realized that
I needed to open certain ports on the SENDING side -- so, for example, calls
coming FROM port 5060 to *any* port on my side I actually forward to port
5080 on my freeswitch server.  At least I think that's what I ended up
doing, but there are several different rules I setup as well.

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 7:14 AM, Rex_Alex <rex.alex345 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello, I have installed FS, and tested outbound successfully. Now I am just
> trying to do the inbound testing. I got the Inbound DID. Please suggest me
> what changes should I make and where? Thanks, Rex

broadband internet for west hollywood
   d at unwire.it        http://unwire.it