[Freeswitch-users] Make current fails (build 13537)

David Knell dave at 3c.co.uk
Tue Jun 2 04:23:07 PDT 2009

At the risk of evisceration (but with the intention of helping avoid future brain dead build vs. idiot admin debates), I'd suggest that, when significant new bits are added to the switch core, they should default to being off and require a configuration option to turn them on.  Such config options can be added to the default config; that way new installs will have the new functionality enabled by default, but those upgrading from an older install will need to enable them manually, reducing the risk of stuff breaking.

--Dave