[Freeswitch-users] Make current fails (build 13537)

Nik Middleton nik.middleton at noblesolutions.co.uk
Mon Jun 1 15:24:52 PDT 2009

Well I can only assume build 13537 is brain dead.  Surely I shouldn't
have to edit a whole bunch of configs to get it working. FS now takes 3
minutes to start, with no indication as to what it's looking for in the
logs. That said, to date 'make current' has always worked well for me.
Guess I was bound to hit a bad one eventually.

Still, it's very frustrating.