[Freeswitch-users] Make current fails

Nik Middleton nik.middleton at noblesolutions.co.uk
Mon Jun 1 12:33:37 PDT 2009

Hi Guys,

Been running 'make current' and appropriate intervals over the last few
months and all's been well until today

Now I get the following,  obviously mod_sndfile isn't happy, but I'm not
sure what to do to fix it

Regards,

making all mod_sndfile

 cd . && /bin/sh /usr/src/trunk/libs/libsndfile/missing --run
automake-1.9 --gnu

configure.ac: required file `Cfg/install-sh' not found

configure.ac: required file `Cfg/missing' not found

examples/Makefile.am: required file `Cfg/depcomp' not found

programs/Makefile.am: required file `Cfg/compile' not found

configure.ac:12: required file `Cfg/config.guess' not found

configure.ac:12: required file `Cfg/config.sub' not found

configure.ac:49: required file `Cfg/ltmain.sh' not found

make[6]: *** [Makefile.in] Error 1

make[5]: *** [../../../../libs/libsndfile/src/libsndfile.la] Error 2

make[4]: *** [all] Error 1

make[3]: *** [mod_sndfile-all] Error 1

make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Making all in build

 +-------- FreeSWITCH Build Complete -----------+

 + FreeSWITCH has been successfully built.      +

 + Install by running:                          +

 +               make install                   +

make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

make: *** [all] Error 2