[Freeswitch-users] Getting DTMF value

Thangappan.M thangappan143 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 22:35:43 PDT 2009

Dial plan string:

* <action application="socket" data="127.0.0.1:5000 async*>* full"/>

*In Perl code:

At first I am sending
$conn->sendRecv("myevents")
$conn->execute("answer")
$conn->setEventLock("true")

Playing welcome messages
Playing main menus

But I am not able to do the action after getting the DTMF value.

I need to do the following things

      * While playing welcome message the DTMF key should not be
processed at that time or future.
      * While playing main menu it should process the DTMF key immediately..
      * In the case of XML macro , I can specify the timout value,
interdigit time out value, invlalid sound files.How can I handle  in
the Perl script.Is there any default variables or methods to handle it ?

--
Regards,
Thangappan.M