[Freeswitch-users] SIP instant messaging presence signaling doesn't work.

Gregory Charles gregory.charles at sogeti.com
Thu Jul 30 06:14:56 PDT 2009

   Hi Mike,

   I configured the following lines into intenal.xml

   <param name="manage-presence" value="true"/>

   <param name="manage-shared-appearance" value="true"/>

   <param name="dbname" value="share_presence"/>

   <param name="presence-hosts" value="$${domain}"/>

   SIP presence signalling is no stille take into account with softphone.

   But I have this error that I see with Wireshark "481
Call_Leg/Transaction doesn't exist" when I connect my softphone to my
freeswitch server.

   Have you an idea?

   Thanks.

   G.C.

   > You must turn on the option to manage presence in the sip profile.

   > Mike

> On Jul 28, 2009, at 5:43 AM, Gregory Charles  <gregory.charles at
> sogeti.com> wrote:

   > Hi everybody,
>
>     I intend to use Freeswitch with two Ekiga Softphones. SIP Instant
> messaging works between the two softphones but SIP presence signaling
> is not managed by the softphones. I try to use other softphones
> (QuteCom and SIPCommunicator) and it is the same. I have the following
> error in my FreeSwitch console:
>
>     [WARNING] sofia.c:75 sofia_handle_sip_r_notify() delete
> subscriptions for failed notify
>
>     Is there any special configuration for SIP instant messaging  presence?
>
>     Thanks.
>
>     G.C.
> Hi everybody,
>
> I intend to use Freeswitch with two Ekiga Softphones. SIP Instant
> messaging works between the two softphones but SIP presence
> signaling is not managed by the softphones. I try to use other
> softphones (QuteCom and SIPCommunicator) and it is the same. I have
> the following error in my FreeSwitch console:
>
> [WARNING] sofia.c:75 sofia_handle_sip_r_notify() delete
> subscriptions for failed notify
>
> Is there any special configuration for SIP instant messaging presence?
>
> Thanks.
>
> G.C.

Liens:
------