[Freeswitch-users] Stumped on speech recognition

Greg Thoen gregt at cgicommunications.com
Wed Jul 29 14:05:59 PDT 2009

Hi. Yes, I have had that running, no problem.

I agree that SpeechTools as a class is easy to use, but I am trying to
write a smaller version that I can integrate more with what I am
doing; so I am trying to pull out pieces of it.  In the example I
gave, I am concerned that I can't even get my onInput to see the
event. I feel I must be missing some step in my code.
--
Greg Thoen,
Vice President