[Freeswitch-users] SIP instant messaging presence signaling doesn't work.

Gregory Charles gregory.charles at sogeti.com
Tue Jul 28 02:43:42 PDT 2009

Hi everybody,

   I intend to use Freeswitch with two Ekiga Softphones. SIP Instant
messaging works between the two softphones but SIP presence signaling
is not managed by the softphones. I try to use other softphones
(QuteCom and SIPCommunicator) and it is the same. I have the following
error in my FreeSwitch console:

   [WARNING] sofia.c:75 sofia_handle_sip_r_notify() delete
subscriptions for failed notify

   Is there any special configuration for SIP instant messaging presence?

   Thanks.

   G.C.