[Freeswitch-users] Connecting FreeSWITCH with Asterisk

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Jul 28 00:02:06 PDT 2009

Before you go any further, could you let us know what you are trying to
accomplish? What kind of calls need to go to/from Asterisk/FreeSWITCH? Do
you require some sort of authentication? Are the FS and Ast machines on the
same LAN?

It might help for you to pastebin the output from the FS CLI when you make a
test call to the Asterisk box as that might give you some clue as to what
isn't working.

-MC