[Freeswitch-users] ESL problem

Thangappan.M thangappan143 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 23:16:43 PDT 2009

Dear all,

      In the previous post, I got the information that using event outbound
socket we can implement the IVR and also see the example in
libs/esl/perl/server2.pl.

      I have seen it and understood the flow of the script.But when I was
running that script it tells the following error.

Can't locate loadable object for module ESL in @INC (@INC contains:
/etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8 /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8
/usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.8 /usr/share/perl/5.8
/usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at ESL.pm line 11
Compilation failed in require at server2.pl line 1.

Then I checked the 11th line in the ESL.pm that line is (bootstrap ESL;)
But in perl directory there is no directory called ESL.

What would be the issue?.
Is ESL necessary is necessary for implementing IVR using event outbound
socket?

--
Regards,
Thangappan.M