[Freeswitch-users] IAX configurations

velusamy velu velu.technical at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 22:23:19 PDT 2009

Dear All,
     I have tried to call a Asterisk extension from FreeSWITCH. I have done
the following configurations,
                          * I have enabled mod_iax module in
modules.conf.xml file.
                          * Next I have configure following extension in
dialplan.
                                       <extension name="voipjet">
                                          <condition
field="destination_number" expression="^(222)$">
                                              <action application="bridge"
data="iax/222:222 at 192.168.6.94/$1"/>
                                          </condition>
                                     </extension>
                         * Next I have configured a 222 user in sip.conf
file at Asterisk machine.
                         * I wrote dialplan for that extension in
extension.conf file.

     When I tried to call 222 from FreeSWITCH, I have received following
error in Console.
         "[ERR] switch_core_session.c:255
switch_core_session_outgoing_channel() Could not locate channel type iax"

      What would be the problem? Is there any configuration I missed?
Please help me .....

Regards,
K.Velusamy.