[Freeswitch-users] Problem in mod_perl

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Fri Jul 24 09:03:55 PDT 2009

It is not built by default because it requires manual intervention to
make sure you have a proper threadsafe perl and all its dev libs
installed first.  We work hard to make sure all default modules build
out of the box with minimal external dependencies.  Also, this module
still does not work 100% on some platforms (solaris?)

Mike