[Freeswitch-users] Best way to bridge 2 calls with LCR?

Rupa Schomaker rupa at rupa.com
Tue Jul 21 09:54:22 PDT 2009

Ok, if you want to do it from the socket api, then I need to make a 'as xml'
option to mod_lcr and give you lcr_auto_route as one of the nodes in the
returned xml.  Then you can do your own substitution in the originate
line...  In that case, you'd call lcr twice and do:

originate lcr_auto_route1 &bridge(lcr_auto_route2)

How soon do you need this?

-Rupa