[Freeswitch-users] mod_fax problems

Evgeniy Zolotov zolotov at altron.ua
Mon Jul 20 03:12:07 PDT 2009

  Hello!

  I have some problems with receiving fax messages. My FreeSWITCH
cann't decode some faxes. As I understood this problem has occurred
with Panasonic and Panasonic-like fax-machines.
  I have recorded wav-file, which corresponds to the receiving fax
(see fax.wav.tgz) and log-file of this session (fax.log.tgz).
  I tried decode this fax with the help of transferring them from one
FreeSWITCH to another, but with no luck (I used for this SIP and
openzap - result the same).
  Transferring from one FreeSWITCH to another with the help of 'txfax'
works perfect.

OS: Centos 5.2
FreeSWITCH: 1.0.2 (11053)

  Configuration file for mod_fax - original.

  So, please, help me to understand this situation.

  Thanks, Evgeniy.

            mailto:zolotov at altron.ua