[Freeswitch-users] mod_conference: behavior when the conference is torn down before 31seconds

Luis F Urrea lfurrea at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 16:58:12 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I am experiencing a behavior that I cannot clearly understand. Basically I
"autocall" a few phones into a conference with the sip_auto_answer set to
true, as follows:

 <extension name="extension-intercom">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^773$">
        <action application="set"
data="conference_auto_outcall_prefix={sip_auto_answer=true}"/>
        <action application="conference_set_auto_outcall" data="user/305"/>
        <action application="conference_set_auto_outcall" data="user/303"/>
        <action application="conference_set_auto_outcall" data="user/201"/>
        <action application="conference" data="412+flags{endconf|deaf}"/>
        <action application="conference" data="412 kick all"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>

The conference establishes just fine and everyone can hear just fine.

The "strange" behavior comes when the person calling to ext 773 hangs up
before 31 seconds have passed, the rest of the phones stay up until they
reach second 31 into the "conference".

I am using snom phones and I see the BYE message arriving at the phones
exactly at second 31 after the call establishes.

The conference itself however does not exist after the person calling 773
hangs up (doing conference list on CLI shows NO active conferences).

If the conference stays up more than 31 seconds, then when the person
calling 773 hangs up, the rest of the phones hang up immediately as desired.

Here's the log for a "page" that lasts less than 31 seconds:

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/9773

Here's the log of the phone for a "page" that lasts less than 31 seconds:

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/9774

Your inout is appreciated.

Regards,

Luis