[Freeswitch-users] leg_timeout

Phillip Jones pjintheusa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 11:14:19 PDT 2009

Thanks for your response.

That does not seem to work. Here is my code:

if(Session.Ready())
{
     Session.Execute("set", "ignore_early_media=true");
     Session.Execute("set", "hangup_after_bridge=true");
     Session.Execute("set", "ringback=${us-ring}");

    Session.Answer();
    string Caller_ID_Number = this.Session.GetVariable("caller_id_number");
    Session.Execute("set", "group_confirm_key=exec");
    *Session.Execute("set", "group_confirm_cancel_timeout=true");
*    Session.Execute("set", "group_confirm_file=javascript confirm.js");
    Session.Execute("bridge",
"[leg_timeout=20,leg_confirm=y]sofia/gateway/broadvox/6095553828");
}
Session.Hangup("USER_BUSY");

I also tried *group_confirm_cancel_leg_timeout* just in case.

Am I missing something?