[Freeswitch-users] Getting xml_request in LUA

Eli Hayun elihayun at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 05:19:33 PDT 2009

In the Perl example I found:

>    How to access request parameters and how to return data
>
> You have two hashes that are populated for you by freeswitch. Those
> hashes are:
>
>    *  %XML_REQUEST
>    *  %XML_DATA
>
> I want to use LUA to set the directory and dialplan xml. How do I get
> the XML_REQUEST/XML_DATA from LUA?

Is this the information you are looking for?
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_lua#For_serving_configuration

Hi
Thanks fro your answer

No, this is not the information i am looking for.
What I need is the "section" value that FS pass when using HTTP to get
the XML from.
This information is not available (at least, I don't know how to get it)
Thanks
Eli