[Freeswitch-users] Preventing disconnect on event_sockte close

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Jul 13 18:08:22 PDT 2009

I don't know if this will work for you but I just tested this scenario with
uuid_park. After parking the call I disconnected the socket and the call
continued. I did the same thing with uuid_transfer. After the transfer I
disconnected the socket and the call continued.

How are you handling the call and how is the socket getting disconnected?

-MC