[Freeswitch-users] Dialogic cards

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Mon Jul 13 08:39:47 PDT 2009

Being now a mashup of several CTI companies, there are now a number of
disparate things called Dialogic cards. Some, like the cards previously
known as Prince..... er, Eicon are perfectly supportable. The old
Dialogic cards, like the D300 series, are not duplex to and from the
host. They are only duplex across the mezzanine bus. There's nothing you
can do with them.

Steve