[Freeswitch-users] 302 Redirect

Christian Jensen Christian.Jensen at Teligence.Net
Fri Jul 10 09:52:00 PDT 2009

I will give it a try.

Gracias!

Christian Jensen
Software Development Manager

Back Office

________________________________

From: freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org
[mailto:freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org] On Behalf Of
Brian West
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 9:41 AM
To: freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] 302 Redirect

Ok you need the nice new feature I added to FreeSWITCH that lets you
handle all the 302 redirects in your own dialplan/context.

Set the param manual-redirect on your sofia profile then you can define
sip_redirect_profile, sip_redirect_context, sip_redirect_dialplan or you
can create a context called redirected and do anything you wish with the
302'ed call 100% manually.

You'll get

sip_redirect_contact_X

sip_redirected_to

sip_redirect_contact_user_X

sip_redirect_contact_host_X

sip_redirect_contact_params_X

sip_redirected_by

All of these will help you process this via the dialplan.

/b