[Freeswitch-users] Conference, ask to unmute

Кривушин Михаил krivushinme at rn-inform.tomsk.ru
Thu Jul 9 08:47:10 PDT 2009

My guys want to work with operator - I wrote an WEB-face for conferencing.
And he wants to mute all participants, and give voice by order.
May be say caller_id on press any button to all conference.
I think to make execute_application + say caller_id. I will try to introspect
channel vars in "exec_app" in conference context tomorrow.

Finally - we always has esl to make anything we want! : )

--
С уважением, Кривушин Михаил
Ведущий специалист отдела телекоммуникаций,
xmpp: KrivushinME at jabber.ru
mail: KrivushinME at rn-inform.tomsk.ru
Внутренняя сеть: 86 099 192726