[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH article for OSnews

Diego Viola diego.viola at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 13:32:34 PDT 2009

Hey guys.

I wrote the OSnews staff about the possibility to post some FreeSWITCH
articles in the OSnews site, as they have published some Asterisk articles
before, I thought that it would be nice to post something about FreeSWITCH
as well, since it deserves more attention.

This is what they said:

"I don’t think any of the staff have any knowledge on this topic to write an
article, so the best we could do is a page 2 item. As I see it, there’s two
things you can do here:

1. Send the item to us using the "Submit News" link at the top of the page,
it will appear in the back end for all of us to see and one of the staff may
pick it up.

2. Write an article about FreeSWITCH, what it is, and how it differs from
Asterisk using your knowledge an submit it in the usual manner, you’re much
more likely to get on the front page then.

Kind regards,
Kroc."

So if you guys are interested and want to help me to write a FreeSWITCH
article, maybe we could send them so they publish it there.

Diego