[Freeswitch-users] Contemplating a jump from Asterisk to Freeswitch

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 05:14:36 PDT 2009

I love the fact that there is no GUI.  I have never used any GUI for
asterisk, so that is certainly not a problem.  XML is fine with me.

We are a pure VoIP environment.  I have many wholesale SIP providers
whom I interface with.

AMD and SIT detection are very important to me. Because of that, I am
exploring a relationship with Sangoma for their SIP based CPD product
to satisfy those requirements.  There are a couple things which I
don't like... namely that it only runs on windows, but I may be able
to ignore that for the time being.

thanks.