[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH with DimDim Integration

Ing. Edwin Villarreal evilla at chipoly.com
Wed Jul 1 14:54:28 PDT 2009

Hello !

I’ve been trying to integrate DimDim with FreeSWITCH. What I’d like is to create a SIP leg into a FreeSWITCH audio conference room, so meetings running can be listened in conference room as well.

After reading their API and  “understanding” how dimdim Works (I think), this configuration may fit for FreeSWITCH. Please see img attached.

With this scenario I can add DimDim to a VoIP conference room, which can host hundreads or users.

Have any of you tried this before?  Do you have a better idea?

Thanks

Edwin