[Freeswitch-users] Javascript Dial and Print the UUID in event socket

Gopalakrishnan A.N saigop at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 04:12:25 PST 2009

Hi,
    I am using event socket. I am trying to dial a outbound number in
Javascript (api jsrun <script> arguments) and need to bridge the call
outside the javascript. Can we do this as a batch processing. When I run the
script I tried to play a voice file, so that the session answer the call and
a voice file is played in the other end. But I cant able to bridge the call
outside of the script.

   And also I cant able to print the UUID of the established call by the
session. Please assist me how to go ahead for this.

--
Thank you  with regards,
Gopal,