[Freeswitch-users] More troubles with SQLAlchemy and mod_python

Brian Deacon bdeacon at highergear.com
Thu Jan 29 16:33:00 PST 2009

On Thu, 2009-01-29 at 17:39 -0600, Anthony Minessale wrote:
> for good measure i would rebuild just mod_python
>
> make mod_python-clean
> make mod_python-install

I've got the newly built python sitting in /usr/lib/python2.5, and the
old one still in /usr/lib/python2.4.  /usr/bin/python is now pointed to
python2.5.  After a ./configure in freeswitch, I notice that the
mod_python Makefile has LOCAL_CFLAGS with a -I/usr/include/python2.5,
but PYTHON_SITE_DIR is still set to /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages

I'm trying just altering that variable to 2.5, but worried that maybe
other places are getting 2.4 set.  How does the logic work for how that
gets there?  Is it just searching for the first /usr/lib/python*?

Brian