[Freeswitch-users] Possible to mock out _freeswitch.py?

Brian Deacon bdeacon at highergear.com
Wed Jan 28 14:31:29 PST 2009

Greetings,

Actually any advice on how to test or diagnose my mod_python code would
be appreciated.  For the most part I've been trying to keep as much of
my code as possible separated from the actual interaction with
freeswitch so that it's separately testable.  But I will occasionally
run into:
[ERR] mod_python.c:121 eval_some_python() Error importing module

This latest is, I think some missing modules in site_packages, but it'd
be nice to get some output hinting at that.  So nice would be able to
have a mocked out _freeswitch so the rest of my unit test stuff could
run.  Or failing that, is there a switch I can flip to get some of the
python errors output to the log?

TIA,
Brian