[Freeswitch-users] Another way to set CallerID?

Ron McCarthy ronmccar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 17:32:48 PST 2009

Nope.

Tried all three ways, im stumped.

I had this issue with another provider and we never figured it out and then
I never used them anyways, but with new other provider I have to get it to
work.

Talked with the carrier, they say we are sending "user" as the CID itself.
Super weird, not sure what else to try, I think it's a issue on the
providers side, but no clue why, Asterisk can send CID to them no issue.

Im going to dig some more and see what happens, hopefully I can figure it
out!