[Freeswitch-users] mod_g729

Raul Fragoso raul at etellicom.com
Mon Jan 26 22:32:44 PST 2009

Hi João,

Please say hello to Giancarlo at Khomp for me :)

Khomp is the best example in Brazil of what good engineering and fair
commercial prices can do to a country that suffers from high import
taxes. Unfortunately some companies are still inclined to buy imported
products/brands instead of favouring local production. Apart from this
discriminatory issue, I believe that local research and production can
turn the table of trade barriers imposed to development countries.

By the way, are you aware of any companies producing SIP phones in
Brazil ?

Regards,

Raul Fragoso