[Freeswitch-users] Wideband/Ultrawideband Conference

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Jan 23 16:37:13 PST 2009

FreeSWITCHers,
	We have set the 888 at conference.freeswitch.org conference to be 32k,
This weekend I'm going to move it to be 48k by default.  So dust off
your Logitech 350 headsets ( or go buy one from your favorite
retailer ).

The 350 has the 16kHz pickup and the 20kHz output required to take the
most advantage of the 48k CELT codec.  So check it out... btw we
hangout in the conference all day on Fridays so if you want to call
in, ask questions or just interact with the developers of
FreeSWITCH... Stop by ... say Hi...

Thanks,
/b
PS: Don't forget to tell a friend about FreeSWITCH!