[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch memory leak issue

Simon Leck simon0922 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 11:17:42 PST 2009

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your prompt reply.  We are currently using FreeSwitch rev 1.02.
As for OS, we are using CentOS 5.2.

We are using Java application to connect to MySQL database by JDBC APIs, the
issue we faced is that after many calls are made, the java application will
reflect the error message shown below. Furthermore the java application will
not release the memory even though, the application had disconnect from the
connected session

Here are the errors message,

"Caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space"

Thanks again Brian in advance for your kind assistance.

Thanks

Simon