[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch latest revision ODBC crashed

Gabriel Kuri gkuri at ieee.org
Tue Jan 20 20:30:51 PST 2009

I've been experiencing the same since I upgraded to the latest rev of
trunk from rev 11113, but I've been waiting to collect more data before
opening a jira and try to at least narrow down which revision broke things.

Laurent - If you open a jira, I'll add the output of the core dumps,
debugging info, and any other data I have up to this point to the jira.

Gabe