[Freeswitch-users] Hang up not received

Ognjen Seslija oseslija at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 11:45:56 PST 2009

I tried similar setup with my analog card (X100P) and I'm having same issue.
Call is not hungup on the oz side once the caller ends. My telco doesn't use
polarity reversal for singalling hang up so I'm guess I'm stuck to detecting
busy tone from the telco side. I'll try to modify tones.conf accordingly.

Regards,
Ognjen
(sekil)