[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Windows Service does not Start

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Tue Jan 20 08:08:25 PST 2009

One issue with the service is we have no console to dump errors too,
it sounds like it is failing one of the startup requirements like
config files being there.  Are you able to start it in non service
mode?  If so, check permissions on the freeswitch dir that the user
running the service has permissions to that dir.

Mike