[Freeswitch-users] ODBC in place of db/core.db

Adam Long ajlong at worldlink.net
Mon Jan 19 09:51:44 PST 2009

Hi Guys,

I have read the documentation on the wiki and have successfully compiled
FreeSwtich with odbc core support.

I am able to get my SIP Profiles and Voicemail databases to load, create,
and utilize the ODBC database tables successfully.

However, I cannot seem to figure out how to make FreeSwitch use the ODBC
database instead of the SQL Lite db/core.db

I'm sure it's just a matter of properly placing the following line in one of
the configs.

<param name="odbc-dsn" value="dns-name:user:password"/>

If anyone can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!