[Freeswitch-users] Q931 decoding

Helmut Kuper helmut.kuper at ewetel.de
Sat Jan 17 08:58:12 PST 2009

Hi Brian,

currently it's a simple perl script which greps all Q931 hexdumps from
FS logfile converting them to a TPKT packet, and writing those to a
separate local file (wireshark's text2pcap file format). This 1st step
is easy to put right into FS ozmod_isdn debug code.
The 2nd step is to convert the new file into a .pcap file with adding
TCP/IP dummy packet in front of each TPKT packet. This is done via
test2pcap. This .pcap file is ready to be decoded by wireshark.

I put both steps into a little shell script and added a 3rd step to get
those .pcap file emailed from the Server to my Desktop.

regards
helmut