[Freeswitch-users] Would like to pickup a call that is on hold on another extension

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Jan 15 18:06:46 PST 2009

You would use a combination of storing the UUID... in the internal
db... see insert in the default dialplan... then a code to get that
out of the db... then run intercept on it using the value returned
from the db.  See default config's

Store it something like this:

<action application="db" data="insert/last_dial_ext/$
{dialed_extension}/${uuid}"/>

Then use it something like this:

     <extension name="intercept-ext">
       <condition field="destination_number" expression="^\*\*(\d+)$">
         <action application="answer"/>
         <action application="intercept" data="${db(select/
last_dial_ext/$1)}"/>
         <action application="sleep" data="2000"/>
       </condition>
     </extension>

/b