[Freeswitch-users] Starting FS on OSX

Martin Joseph astmac at stillnewt.org
Thu Jan 15 13:54:54 PST 2009

Hello again FreeSwitchers,

I have built the 1.02 on 10.4.11(OSX) and had no problems with that.

I have never been able to build from the SVN, but that is another story.

Now that I have migrated to 1.02 I was wondering if I can get some
help on a long standing issue I have with starting FS at boot.

I am hoping to use Launchd which is the standard on OSX 10.4 and I
attempted to cobble together a script, but haven't had great results.

I did search for wiki entries on this, but haven't found any help with
it.

Ideas?
Thanks,
Marty