[Freeswitch-users] VMWare voice quality

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Jan 15 09:32:19 PST 2009

If anyone figures this out please post it to this thread. I am working
on a wiki page for the VMWare appliance and I would like to be able to
inform people on how to handle this situation.

Also, IIUC, those running VMWare Fusion on Macs are not experiencing
this, correct? What about those using a hypervisor like ESXi? Any
known issues?

Thanks,
MC