[Freeswitch-users] Announcing the FreeSWITCH Technology Preview VMWare Appliance.

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Wed Jan 14 20:05:21 PST 2009

Hey guys,

I'm not trying to start 1 a day releases, Things just happened to fall that
way...

FreeSWITCH + Centos 5.2 rolled into a VMWare appliance that's compatible
with VMWare for Windows, VMWare Player, and VMWare Fusion on the Mac.

Couple of things you need to know. 1) This is a Centos 5.2 X86_64 that was
updated before we started testing it. 2) FreeSWITCH SVN Trunk is installed
and operational. See /etc/motd on the running image for all the good
information.

We'll be unvailing a wiki page for this shortly.

For now you can get the head start by downloading this at
http://files.freeswitch.org/FreeSWITCH-VM1.0.0.zip

Have fun guys!

Ken