[Freeswitch-users] spidermonkey problems
jonas.gauffin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 03:20:37 PST 2009
I got problems with hanging spidermonkey sessions and need some advice on
how to debug them.
It works fine for a while,
but after some calls I noticed that calls didnt get transferred to agents.
The reason was that earlier
calls had not been terminated properly.
freeswitch at test1> hupall
2009-01-15 12:15:04 [CRIT] switch_core_session.c:147
switch_core_session_hupall() Giving up with 8 sessions remaining
API CALL [hupall()] output:
+OK hangup all channels with cause MANAGER_REQUEST
freeswitch at test1> show calls
API CALL [show(calls)] output:
As you can see, 8 sessions are alive, but none of them are listed as calls.
What kind of logs should I turn on to see what is happening with those
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the FreeSWITCH-users