[Freeswitch-users] mod_java under MS Windows - is it possible?

sellsky at mail.ru sellsky at mail.ru
Tue Jan 13 03:07:09 PST 2009

Hello,

I'm new to FreeSwitch, and now I'm trying to set it up. The problem is, I want to use mod_java under MS Windows.

I uncomment this line for mod_java in modules.conf.xml, and I got an error "Error Loading module W:\FreeSWITCH\mod\mod_java.dll". Yes, there is no such dll.

Next I tried to compile FreeSwitch myself, and I found there is no MSVC project file for mod_java. I sure can't deal with it myself.

Is it possible to make mod_java.dll?

--
Best regards,
 sellsky                          mailto:sellsky at mail.ru